New look, new niche, new adventures

9:30 pm Unknown 1 Comments

Hello friends,

Welcome to the new and improved Amy Takes Pictures blog!  You have probably noticed some changes.  A new logo perhaps.  A new city.  A new niche?  Heck yes.

I am so thrilled to share that I have finally found my way to a photography niche that really lights my fire.  Over the years, while photographing weddings and families, I have had the good fortunate to work with some amazing businesses, bloggers, and brands.  My most exciting and thrilling moments as a photographer has been through this kind of work.  After shooting the Warrior editorial with Doree's Habit, I recall shaking with excitement when going through the raw images after the shoot.  I was floored by the incredible images we'd created together.  I've helped small business owners, makers, and artisans learn how to create their own awesome product photography through workshops I've taught.  I've done some awesome + creative head shots for some pretty fun creative entrepreneurs.  And I've loved. every. second.

After moving to the great city of Toronto and feeling the incredible energy of this city, it became obvious to me that this is the place to build the photography business I've always wanted.  This city is teeming with superbly talented creatives, bloggers, business owners, and entrepreneurs who I cannot WAIT to team up with to create photographic magic.  In addition to working with clients here in Toronto, I will also be available for work in Ottawa and New York City.  I will be working with clients worldwide who have products they want photographed and edited in my own studio (just ship 'em on over folks).  I will be teaching workshops for creative entrepreneurs.  I will be creating stock photography + custom stock photography.  I will be blogging away about optimizing your businesses online presence through awesome images (and tips on how to create said images).  I will be offering photo editing and mock-ups services for clients worldwide.  And whatever comes across my plate along the way.

I cannot wait to share in this new journey with all of you!

Yours,

-  Amy




You Might Also Like

1 comment: