On the other side of the lens | Ottawa, ON | My Portrait Session

3:00 am Unknown 0 Comments

Being a photographer, I rarely find myself in front of the lens.  It's been a great strategy in helping me avoid having to have to my photo taken.  However, not only is having great photos of me vital to my business and in helping my clients get to know me, but I also believe it's incredibly important to experience life on the other side of lens so that I can better serve my clients.  And it's fun!

Last weekend, my friend and fellow photographer, Sarah Evans, and I got together to take some snaps of each other for our respective businesses (you can see the photos of her that I took here).  These are the shots that Sarah took of me (and my horse, Kid, and donkey friend, Jilly).










Until next time!

- Amy  xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: