Blondie Apparel's Dots and Birds | Ottawa, ON | Commercial Photography

9:35 am Unknown 0 Comments

The very talented women behind Blondie Apparel contacted me a couple of weeks ago to discuss shooting their fall line of scarves (adorably entitled Dots & Birds).  As a huge fan of their clothing, I was thrilled at the chance to work with the "Blondies."  Last winter I sported a beautiful and very toasty reversible and convertible scarf/cowel from Blondie ALL SEASON (because it was so very cold and scarf was so very warm and cute).  This summer I snatched up one of their gorgeous summer scarves named after my homeland (Maritimes).  And after this shoot, I am going to HAVE to have that black scarf with the flamingos.  Which scarf is your favourite?







Until next time!

 - Amy  xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: